Blackfin Real Estate Investors is seeking a Compliance Administrator to join our growing team. We are seeking a motivated, independent self-starter with relevant experience to provide support to the contract administration team.
· Process and track new subcontractor vendor packets to ensure compliance with requirements
· Process customer lien waivers
· Serve as the primary point of contact for subcontractors and vendors seeking assistance regarding accounts payable or invoice-related issues to include job codes and compliance
· Request and track certificates of insurance for each project
· Assist in preparation and submittal of permit applications to municipalities and government agencies
· Maintain Compliance Depot account and other client portals
· Provide overall daily administrative support to the project management team
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years administrative experience in the construction field, multi-family real estate preferred
· Understanding of construction industry practices and procedures
· Basic accounting knowledge and experience
· Time management skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
Blackfin Real Estate Investors, LLC is a Virginia based multi-family investment platform founded in 2016 by Andrew Buchanan and Doug Root, former Kettler and Greystar executives, respectively, with over 30 years of experience in the multifamily industry. Since its inception, Blackfin has acquired over 5,700 units across 28 properties in its target markets including Boston, Metropolitan Washington, North Carolina and Virginia Beach. Blackfin is looking to aggressively grow its portfolio both regionally and nationally.
Blackfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We strive to create a meritocracy where all employees can meaningfully contribute, develop and thrive.